Back together again / Phase 1
Back Together Again Service
Sunday Morning, May 31, 10:30 a.m.
Phase 1 Protocol
Entering and Exiting
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the building.
- Your temperature may be taken upon entrance; if you have a fever of 100°F or more, you will be asked to return home.
- Use only the back office entrance doors or the front sanctuary entrance doors, which face Ridgeway Road.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the building.
- Please allow our volunteers to guide you; you should not have to touch a door handle.
- Please go directly into the sanctuary.
- Please leave at least 6 feet between you and other worshipers.
- We will dismiss by rows, so please wait your turn. Please exit the building immediately. You may choose to fellowship once outside.
Masks and Social Distancing
- Bring a mask if you have one and wear it. If you do not have one, we will have unused masks available at each entrance. At this juncture, we are asking all persons over the age of 6 to wear masks until further notice.
- Since vapor droplets travel up to 10 times longer during loud talking and singing, it is imperative to wear your mask while singing.
- Please make every effort to maintain a minimum of 6 feet between your family and others at all times.
- Only the sanctuary lobby restrooms and those by the choir room will be available and continuously sanitized during phase 1.
- We will be allowing one person at a time, so prepare to be patient and allow our volunteers to guide you.
- Allow the volunteers to guide you.
- All people from the same household should sit together.
- Children must remain with parents at all times.
- Pews will be marked to indicate available and permissible seating.
- We will utilize the balcony for those who navigate stairs easily.