You might be wondering, what’s it really like at Ridgeway? Simply stated, at Ridgeway, we’re all about Jesus. You won’t be met with shame, guilt, or condemnation. And we don’t care how you’re dressed. Our church is made up of imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable.
Want to know the best part? No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you’ll find the love, grace, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
- Morning Worship / Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
- Prayer Meeting / Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Please see our calendar for up-to-date information on events.
Entering and Exiting
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the building.
- Your temperature may be taken upon entrance; if you have a fever of 100°F or more, you will be asked to return home.
- Use only the back office entrance or the front Worship Center entrance.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the building.
- Please allow our volunteers to guide you; you should not have to touch a door handle.
- Please go directly into the Worship Center.
Masks and Social Distancing
- Bring a mask if you have one and wear it. If you do not have one, we will have new masks available at each entrance. We are asking all persons over the age of 6 to wear masks until further notice.
- Please make every effort to maintain a minimum of 6 feet between your family and others at all times.
- Only the front lobby restrooms and those by the choir room will be available and continuously sanitized during Phase 1.
- We will be allowing one person at a time, so prepare to be patient and allow our volunteers to guide you.
- Allow the volunteers to guide you.
- All people from the same household should sit together.
- Children must remain with parents at all times.
- Pews will be marked to indicate available and permissible seating.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...