You might be wondering, what’s it really like at Ridgeway? Simply stated, at Ridgeway, we’re all about Jesus. You won’t be met with shame, guilt, or condemnation. And we don’t care how you’re dressed. Our church is made up of imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable.
Want to know the best part? No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you’ll find the love, grace, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
- Expect Morning Worship services to last one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Thought-provoking messages on relevant topics from the Word of God.
- Blended worship including hymns and new contemporary songs.
- Varied attire, from suits to t-shirts and polos.
- Interactive lessons for your children.
Morning Worship on Sunday takes place at 10:15 a.m. in the Worship Center. Plan on being here around 10:00 a.m. for a seat.
Where do I park? There are several parking lots surrounding the building. It’s best to park in the front parking lot.
Which entrance should I use? We recommend you use the front entrance, but the back entrance is a good option too.
Where do my kids go? Child care is provided for younger children. Follow the directional signage or ask a greeter for directions.
Have more questions? Call us at (901) 761-1110 or email us.