In 2020, Ridgeway is focusing on being Christ's church in three ways
By being a Pure Church.
- I will consecrate self and seek accountability.
- We will (Ridgeway) practice meaningful and biblical, covenant membership that actively and lovingly confronts public sin while always seeking restoration with individuals.
By being a Simple Church.
- I will share the simple gospel with someone every month, and I will simplify my life in order to prioritize my personal spiritual growth and my church's growth.
- We will (Ridgeway) keep the pathway of discipleship simple at Ridgeway through an atmosphere that promotes mentoring and a program of equipping disciples.
By being a Vibrant Church.
- I will read my Bible and pray daily.
- I will be faithful to not forsake the assembling of my church.
- I will serve on a ministry team.
- We will (Ridgeway) celebrate the most over souls and spiritual breakthroughs.